A publication, person or blog is to credit PublicHerald.org when using our research, photos, audio or video in a report or multimedia story, and must provide credit to the author with a link to the original work on PublicHerald.org or an affiliate website.
Op-ed’s are not subject to our Creative Commons License and need permission to be re-published.
Instructions for crediting PH work:
- by [Article Author] for PublicHerald.org
- use unaltered, full content of republished article
- photo: [name of photographer] for PublicHerald.org
- include photo caption if available
- when using Vimeo: check the author and logo box
- for Youtube: Produced by PublicHerald.org
Audio (when using audio from podcasts or video for other projects)
- credit PublicHerald.org for any audio clip or article being sourced
(Republishing PublicHerald.org photographs or articles for magazines, newspapers or other printed media is subject to a fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.)
Public Herald is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on work at www.publicherald.org.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be granted by email request to email@example.com.